Gunner

On 3 Apr 2005 13:06:39 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Btw...dont pay your taxes. Sooner or later, large men with guns will
come along and make you pay.

You've mistake me for George Will. That's what *he* wants.

Jim

Im sorry to have to tell you Jim, but since you made no effort to make
arraingements to send me the $10,000 Im having a number of armed
individuals remove anything you have of value, including cash, and
then give me the money. (less administration costs of course)

"That's the idea that sticks so hard in the neocon craw - SS
takes their money and gives it to other folks.
Jim"

Obviously, you will have no problem with this, so please just stand
aside and let the men work.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,