Matt

Paul,

Every word you post verifies what a confirmed loser you are.

This is alt.home.repair; not alt.hvac - and Terry has helped more
people here then you ever have in your entire life.

If you are looking for support on your twisted, hateful views - look
elsewhere.

The people here know ALL ABOUT YOU, your hate, your insecurity, you
post cancelling....... they know EVERYTHING about you that makes you
such a sad, sad person.

Strange - I can't recall Terry ever:

1. Calling someone an asshole/jerk/****head for asking a question.
2. Cancelling someones post because ge didn't like it.
3. Sucking up to a group of minion trolls so that his power base would
remain secure.
4. On and on and on.

Paul, like I said, the people here are quite familiar with you. They
are quite familiar with what a cesspool you turned alt.hvac into, and
probably 65-75% of the people here have been insulted by you at some
point for simply asking a question.

The people here are also quite familiar with me. I've apologized to
them, and I've promised to stop doing the reprehensible things I've
done in the past. If I'm lucky, they will give me another chance.

I've a feeling you wont get one.

PS:

I still forgive you.

Your friend,