Mark & Juanita

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:06:44 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:07:56 -0500, the inscrutable Renata
spake:

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:00:28 -0500, Gerald Ross
wrote:

Trying to move, but the house I was attempting to buy (and the one
that started it all) has been on hold due to an accident in their
family. Meanwhile, I look for others, miss out on a few (the market's
kinda hot), and try to keep packing the current joint. Packing is NO
fun at'tall!

Neither is waiting for a pair of mortgages to close, the old and the
new. I went through that hell 3 years ago after having been in the
last house for 26 years. Talk about finding hidden crevices in the
home you thought you knew as you open boxes of Gods-know-what which
hadn't been opened in 20+ years... I left 1,000 pounds of junk and
brought my finest 9,600 lbs of treasures with me.

Good luck with the move. It's hell, but about 3 months after you get
there, all is right with the world again, you have your energy back,
and you know precisely where everything from every box went.

Funny, after living in our original house for 13 years where I knew where
everything was, after the move 6 years ago, I find it hard to find stuff
even though it was carefully put away in a new home when it got here.

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody