Mark & Juanita

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:02:48 -0500, Renata wrote:

Since my shop is all packed up, I've been doing more lurking than
posting of late.

Moving? Hopefully to a larger shop. :-)

Today, there's only 212 headers that download. This, in a group that
normally generates ~400.

Of that 212, seems a few are from trolls.

Where has the regular crowd gotten to? Everyone suddenly lose
interest in WW'g, or have y'all moved somewhere else (which may make
it difficult for you to answer my query)? Or?

Renata

Spent Easter break in Oceanside, CA. No woodworking, all beach,
Legoland, and SeaWorld. Came back to 2200+ posts on rec.ww, seems we have
a new troll infestation.

Did get a chance to put the first coat of Watco on 1/3 of the
entertainment center this afternoon.

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody