PoP

Default building regs for staircases

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:18:22 +0100, "G&M" wrote:

Yep. Just broke my foot today falling down three steps of my genuine
authentic 19th century wooden stairs.
They are going no matter what the conservation officer thinks !!!!!!

I slipped on the stairs about 4 years ago - straight onto my coxix or
whatever that small knob at the base of the spine is. With some 15
stone going down on it it's a wonder I didn't do myself very serious
damage.

And I was practicing the grand old duke of york at the time - halfway
up/halfway down. No chance of removing those stairs so it's more
careful for me

PoP

---
http://www.ukdiy.org.uk