Larry Jaques

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 11:56:45 -0700, the inscrutable
spake:

I would only sell car insurance to motorbike riders. :^)

Short term insurance at highest rates, eh?

What brings you to that conclusion?

Logic? I believe that motorcyclists have a higher death rate
than auto drivers + higher risk = higher rates.

My solution is to have triple edged, razor sharp, barbed, serrated
daggers coming out of th' steering wheel, pointed at th' drivers
heart. They screw up, hook a tow truck up to whatever's left and haul
it, carcass and all, to th' crusher.

No seat belt laws, no cell phone laws, no speeding enforcement, just
pure Darwinism should do 'er.

Yep. Get rid of the airbags, ABS, etc.

No, ABS might keep them from rear ending us. BTDT, and the dock bumper
on my F-150 shortened a Toyota wagon by about a foot. The trouble is
making sure they're PAYING ATTENTION while they're behind the wheel.

Which part of "triple edged, razor sharp, barbed, serrated daggers
coming out of th' steering wheel, pointed at th' drivers heart." isn't
going to help focus attention? Uh oh, looks like you weren't paying
attention when ya read th' above g.

Doh! It appears that I missed that paragraph entirely. My suggestion
stands, though. ABS keep dumb drivers on the road and (hopefully) not
plowing into us.

Never put off 'til tomorrow |
http://www.diversify.com
what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications