Kyle Boatright

"allan" allan at his dot com wrote in message
Several of my rugs have dirt areas (in front on favaorite chairs)
I was thinking of getting one of those whole house clean services for
the rugs.
Should I use dry or wet (stanley steamer),
Thanks
I have a bissell scrubber, but was thinking the services might do a
better first job.
Oh, worried about chemicals since my one year old daughter is still
crawling.

You might just rent a hot water extractor and go without any chemicals. The
hot water and suction action takes care of most of the dirt, and won't leave
behind any residue to either hurt your child or to trap dirt in the future.

KB