Dan C

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 10:00:03 -0800, RicodJour wrote:

That wouldn't happen to be an opinion, would it? You're so matter of
fact about it I can't tell. Maybe you're definition of major physical
exercise is different.

Any reasonable person would not classify climbing a ladder (carrying
nothing) to be "major physical exercise".

oddly enough, when I have to load up a roof with shingles, I most
certainly know I was doing some serious exercise at the end of the day.

Perhaps, but the point in question was *climbing the ladder*, not *loading
up a roof with shingles*.

Linux Registered User #327951