George E. Cawthon

Lobby Dosser wrote:
"AAvK" wrote:

Anyone know a good source of cheap hand saw blade guards made of
plastic, slide-ons for covering the teeth? I think Lee Valley used to
sell them but they are no longer listed that I can find. I DAYS-ed it
and the only source was at WWS, $3.99 @27" each and that is
like..."whopping" for all I need, 7 guards. Any pointers much
appreciated!

Depending on length of saw and how much fiddling you wan to do, you might
want to take a look at the slide on 'report' binders sold in places like
Staples. IIRC, they're pretty cheap and operate on the same principle.

Hey, that's a great idea. I hate those crappy
things, but they would work great on a saw.