geoff

Default Can I have the heating on with radiator removed

In message , IMM
writes

I need to know if I can safely run the heating with the radiator
removed?

Of course you can. All you do is drill a pair of holes in the wall and
feed a pair of extension pipes through to the outside. Simply mount the
radiator on the outside wall to maintain the balance of the system. If
it's not an outside wall, but a party wall, your neighbours will thank
you by putting gifts through your letterbox.

--
IMM (the real one)

Dickhead, you are traceable. Imitate me again and you WILL be traced and
your ISP will act.

Ooh, Handbags at dawn ...

They ARE being informed.

Oh yes? And what do you think they are going to do ?

There's another person who posts here as geoff, should I report him for
stealing my name?

I think not you sad little Essex boi

--
geoff