Ed Huntress

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 10:55:09 -0400, the inscrutable "Ed Huntress"
spake:

I think we're seeing the emergence of a new religion, a new focal point
about which people can orbit their concept of the universe. The Web,
collectively, may become a sort of diety for generations to come.

Everything
you need to know is in there. The Web is the Truth and the Way.

AMEN, brother Ed.

Unfortunately, it's a crazy one. g

Perhaps, but maybe not so much in this case. Clarke talks of
homeopathics. That's proven medicine. A 3x trituration may contain
enough sulphur or charcoal components (+ others) to work well.

Either that, or it will pickle you well enough that you could be put up in
Mason jars for eternity.

--
Ed Huntress