Gunner

On 3 Apr 2005 05:44:56 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

You like having your money given to other people, at gun point or not?

I could sure use $10,000 right now. When will you send it?

To change that around a bit. They paved my street last year.
That cost about $1Ok. My fellow city dwellers paid for it. Next year
I might pay for *their* street.

But it didn't take any guns to get it done.

You have a good point though. Taxes should be optional. Please
inform your president this is so, and have him remit the portion
I paid for his oveseas adventure in iraq.

Forthwith.

Jim

I have prior claim on the $1 million dollars each your butt buddy
spent on Monica Missiles cost, not to mention repair to the USS Cole,
and the dead in Somalia. Then we can start on Bosnia, and the
Baltics..and the largest retroactive tax increase in US history.

Btw...dont pay your taxes. Sooner or later, large men with guns will
come along and make you pay.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,