Mary Fisher

"Grunff" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

I do but have no idea what a car sounds like at 90. Isn't that illegal?

So is your toaster - leave the guy alone!

Hey! I wasn't taking him to task! But I've checked with the toaster club and
apparently ours isn't illegal. It should be - but it could only damage the
user. There's a difference!

But while cleaning a cooker just now I rememberedthat once, on the M5, high
summer, the road was crammed and I was driving a hire car (a Cortina, to
date it more precisely) at the same speed as everyone else. For some reason
I looked at the speedand it was over 90. I can't remember the noise ...

Mary

--
Grunff