jim rozen

In article , Gunner says...

You like having your money given to other people, at gun point or not?

I could sure use $10,000 right now. When will you send it?

To change that around a bit. They paved my street last year.
That cost about $1Ok. My fellow city dwellers paid for it. Next year
I might pay for *their* street.

But it didn't take any guns to get it done.

You have a good point though. Taxes should be optional. Please
inform your president this is so, and have him remit the portion
I paid for his oveseas adventure in iraq.

Forthwith.

Jim

please reply to: