Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"Bill" wrote in message
I'm aware the EPA levels are 4.0 pCi/l are considered safe.

Multiple tests of my basement has a Radon Levels averaging between 6.2 and
6.8 in 2 different seasons. I have a typical colonial house with a poured
cement basement.

My main living area has been tested multiple times also, and averages 3.0

3.5 at it's worst. So I am well below EPA levels here.

So should I invest $800 in a Radon Elimination system to bring the

basement
to normal levels if I only spend minimal time down there? It's mainly
storage and my work bench area.

Thats up to you.
if you go to sell the home, you may well have to have a radon test, and if
it fails, as your basement would, you may be required to install a system to
bring it to normal levels.

$800 is cheap BTW.

Advice welcome