jim rozen

In article , Brian Lawson says...

Halloween night, 1956. We decide to steal an outhouse and put it on
the front lawn of the high-school. Sneak into the farmers back yard,
about 10 of us, and three guys go around to the back. Farmer must
have decided to move it within the last few days, and had not covered
over the old hole yet. Two guys fell in. They walked about 3 miles
back to town. We wouldn't even let them in the back of one of the
pickup trucks!

Heh. I think *somebody* played a halloween prank there. I bet
that ****ter got put right back over the hole the next day!

Jim

please reply to: