Larry Jaques

On 1 Apr 2005 23:03:48 -0800, the inscrutable "
spake:

I t hink Bushes real plan is to get Joe Sixpack into equities so Joe
thinks he has a stake in the economy and votes Republican.

Those stupid MBA institutional investors will demand higher interest
rates when the Social Security trust fund starts to need funds instead
of providing funds for the government to spend. Either that or they
will be investing in the Chinese Bonds as the Treasury Bonds become
more suspect.
Dan

Water on Mars!
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap050401.html While we're on the
subject, I believe this picture shows more of Shrub's Shrews Science.

The Titanic. The Hindenburg. + http://www.diversify.com
The Clintons. + Website & Graphic Design