Mary Fisher

Default building regs for staircases

Mary Fisher wrote:

Several people have died at Chichen Itza. (from falling down it) You are
not allowed to go up it any more.

Building regs are actually fairly sane on staircases IMHO. Falling down
stairs is a very frequent cause of severe injury to elederly people.
Especially those living with their children I would imageine

LOL!

"She just tripped, honest gov, the kids must have left their toys there"

"amd how do you explain teh boot mark in teh small of het back then"

"err.....I left my boot on teh stairs as well. Must have fallen on it,
honest gov"

Er - why SHE???

Not all elderly people are female ... are you suggesting something?

Mary