Old Nick

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:38:57 -0500, "ATP*" wrote
something
.......and in reply I say!:

We have an old three holer outhouse that is now a garden shed. It had
the same sheet metal roof in hip form, and I liked the look so left it
alone (unlike the house where I had the metal torn off and replaced
with a membrane roof). One day I was mowing the lawn and found a
piece of rusty metal, I looked over at the back of the outhouse and
there was a big burn mark and at least 3 feet of the roof had been
blown off.

Good thing it's no longer in active use!

Glad I didn't let _that_ one fly in the living room!
Whenever you have to prove to yourself that you are
not something, you probably are.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music

!!
")