When I did my own roof, I ended up with rooftop delivery: BEST MOVE
EVER!!!!!!

I was supposed to be on the roof "catching" as 2 guys down below threw
bundles on a truck mounted conveyer belt extender arm on the truck. I
am big and pretty strong and thought it would be no problem, but it
quickly became obvious that I couldn't keep up. The young guy on the
truck jumped on the conveyer belt thing, squatted down and rode it up
to the roof (single gutsy-est/stupidest thing I have seen in the last
few years, as the tip of my roof, where they were delivering is about
27 feet up, and he squatted on the 12" wide conveyer belt!) Anyway he
helped "catch", easily doubling my work output.

I can't remember specifics, I think rooftop delivery was included in
price, I did slip guy on top a $20 when guy on bottom was not looking.
Later with both worker present, I tipped another $20. Thought being,
old guy on bottom was clearly crew boss and other guy was doing almost
all the work, and I expected the whole crew to spilt the "open"$20,
but I wanted other guy to get the other $20 to himself, as he really
put himself out to cheerfully help me, and I didn't want to force him
to share his $20. He may have shared with older guy later, or he may
have kept it, I don't know, I left it up to him.

bottom line, order rooftop delivery, and have a couple of 20's. I am
not usually a "tipper" kind of guy, but that was the best $40 I ever
spent, I would have been in the weeds without their help.

If you order from non-Home Depot roof supply company they will pretty
much assume rooftop delivery, as that is how the pro's operate. I
think I nievely planned on hauling up to roof myself, and only changed
plans when it was clear rooftop delivery was S.O.P. and would not cost
me extra. obviosly ask to be sure... I was just lucky, had I had them
delivered to the driveway I suspect I would have killed myself getting
14 squares of architectural shingles up the ladder, I was insane to
have thought I could do it.