John-Del

Try unplugging the TV for a few minutes if you haven't yet. Often TV
clocks that are keeping odd time will clear up after unplugging. Also,
try posting model and chassis numbers.

I have an old (mid-1980's) RCA Colortrak 2000 TV.

I operate the TV -- using a remote-control or using the buttons on

the
front panel of the TV set -- the time is displayed on the TV screen.

When I set the TV-time to match the real-time (for example, 2 PM),

five
hours later (at 7 PM real-time), the TV-time is 9 PM.

How can I get the TV-time to stay the same as the real-time?
Is the clock a part of the TV or is it in the remote-control?

Gary