Bob G.

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 23:05:34 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

*Somebody* must make a compatible belt - I doubt that JET and Grizzly make
their own.

I'd try vacuum cleaner and sewing machine repair shops. I wonder if you
could make one by splicing "O" ring material?

To charge $20 for shipping a belt is pushing the S & H thing quite a bit.

Good suggestion on vacuum cleaner stores... from experience they have
a TON of belts ...
But I would grab an old pair of my wives panty hose and attempt to
make my own belt before I dropped close to 50 bucks for a belt and
shipping....

Bob Griffiths