simon beer

"andy" wrote in message
oups.com...
We have just finished buffing (by hand) one door, after applying wax.

Oh! did it take elbow grease - we probably have tennis elbows now. But
it does look good.

So I wondered if there was some mechanical way of buffing wax as we
have a lot more doors to go. Can anyone suggest an alternative?

thanks.
Andy:P

You can get big car polishing machines now for about a tenner. The one I got
is 150w and probably about 10" mop head. Bought it for doing the car but
used it first on a door that I wanted polishing, not sure if it will ever
see the car! Does vibrate rather though.