Lurch

Default Can I have the heating on with radiator removed

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:19:21 +0100, in uk.d-i-y "IMM"
strung together this:

"IMM" wrote in message
.. .

I have had to remove a radiator from my central heating system while I
have my kitchen rebuilt. I will not be in a position to reconnect the
radiator for several weeks.

I need to know if I can safely run the heating with the radiator
removed?

Of course you can. All you do is drill a pair of holes in the wall and
feed a pair of extension pipes through to the outside. Simply mount the
radiator on the outside wall to maintain the balance of the system. If
it's not an outside wall, but a party wall, your neighbours will thank
you by putting gifts through your letterbox.

--
IMM (the real one)

Dickhead, you are traceable. Imitate me again and you WILL be traced and
your ISP will act.

I'm not sure which post was the funniest, IMM (the real one) or IMM.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.