Seri

Default Query: Copper pipe at boiler connection point requirement?

Hello all,
once more I have another relatively trivial question to ask that I've
been unable to find the answer to by googling alone and am calling on the
group for advice.

I've finally ordered my new boiler (Worcester Bosch Greenstar 40HE+) and
I've been reading through the installers manual. In it there's a section
that says "The final 600 mm of the mains cold water connection to the
appliance should be made in copper tube only.", I'm wondering if that can
still be done using 'PushFit Copper Connections' or whether these have to be
soldered joints.

All and any advice is gratefully received.

Thanks

Seri