Mary Fisher

Default Under patio heating

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:55:45 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:19:47 +0100, "IMM" wrote:

Emigrate now!

After you....

Oh bugger.... forgot... the internet is global....

Yes ... a son mailed from the airport this morning. In Australia. Just to
say he's coming home - I KNEW that!

Mary

There is rapidly becoming nowhere from where you can't access the
internet in some way. Even aircraft are about to have wireless
internet access via satellite - some trains in Germany already have
it. Airports have had it for some time.

I think that my most far-flung access was from the middle of a forest
200km north of the Arctic Circle.
The most obscure was from a ferry going from Stockholm to Helsinki
where I connected via cellphone to the cellular network in Latvia and
an ISP there.

Showoff.

Mary
green with envy ...