IMM

Default Can I have the heating on with radiator removed

I have had to remove a radiator from my central heating system while I
have my kitchen rebuilt. I will not be in a position to reconnect the
radiator for several weeks.

I need to know if I can safely run the heating with the radiator
removed?

Of course you can. All you do is drill a pair of holes in the wall and
feed a pair of extension pipes through to the outside. Simply mount the
radiator on the outside wall to maintain the balance of the system. If
it's not an outside wall, but a party wall, your neighbours will thank
you by putting gifts through your letterbox.

--
IMM (the real one)