IMM

Default Under patio heating

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 20:09:21 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Pete C" wrote in message
.. .

I went on the District Line the other day and the platform was

invaded
by a..... squirrel!

It stopped in front of me and looked me in the eye for a few seconds
before going on it's way down the platform, as I had no spare
hazelnuts on me.

Aw, so you didn't eat it?

The japanese kids on the other platform appreciated it too.

They did eat it?

Mary

Great in tempura batter. Light and crunchy

I've only had squirrel done as a pot roast, it's delicious but I'd have
though it would be too stringy for frying.

Mary,

My God! Are things that bad in Yorkshire? ee-by-gum.