JR North

Why bother? You can buy a brand new Panasonic fax/copier/phone center
for $35. on Ebay.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Chuck Lorentzson wrote:

First let me say thanks for reading my question. I have found myself
in need of using 'fax'. I don't really want to go down and buy a
separate machine for this purpose, but if that turns out to be the
best option, than so be it. What I '''think''' I would like to do is
download free software off the web, if possible, and use a spare old
computer I have. I really don't have a clue as what would be the best
'route' to take. Hope you can guide me around some of the 'bumps'.
remove z to reply.
Off subject post? The reason I post here, because I can understand
your 'replies', thank in advance. 73 cl.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"