markzoom

John Rumm wrote in message ...
markzoom wrote:

Fortunately the place is in a free country that doesn't give a toss
about wussy wiring regulations and that doesn't have raids by a wiring
Gestapo. As for nails, one would think there'd be more chance of them

If your question was not about wiring regs, then what exactly did you
want to know?

--
Cheers,

John.

I wanted to know if I'd missed something obvious, so I am grateful for
your reply.
The skirting board would be more of a box than a board (2x battens,
ply and moulding to round the top) and looking at the sockets it would
be obvious that the wires run in it.
Nails would be far more of a risk in the walls than in the skirting
board/box, I would say.
Mark K.