Pete Snell

Are these good vehicles? DO they go good in ice and snow with a 4x4
model?

We had a 2001 and now have a 2005. On the 2001 you could choose between
'manual' and 'automatic' 4WD, on the 2005 it's all 'automatic'. They're
nice vehicles, had no real problems with either, but they're not exactly
serious off roaders. The do work well in snow and ice though. These were
our first 4WD vehicles, and I can see why 4WD are overrepresented in the
'vehicle in ditch in snomstorm' category. They are very confidence
inspiring, but of course in the end don't stop or regain control, once
lost, any better than most cars.

--
__
Pete Snell

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
- George Bernard Shaw