Keith Brown

Keith said:

I found it but it is out of stock I guess everybody else wants it too.

I thank you for your help:

Keith

"tater schuld" wrote in message
got it off ebay looking for "Nihm AA charger"

Did a google search before I bid and there are a few places that sell them
outright.

--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)

"Keith Brown" wrote in message
Keith said:

Do you know if this charger is available in Canada. If you do not I
would
suppose other members of the organisation in Canada would. Are you
privileged to their address.

I have lots of chargers, four in line, but I have not been able to get
one
that does eight "AAs" at a time.

I thank you:
Keith

"tater schuld" wrote in message
I use a powerport 12 which runs off either a lighter plug or a wall
wart.

It can charge two 4 packs of AA or AAA plus four AAA thru C (maybe D)

for
total of 12 batteries at a time.

do I need this? Heck YES. we use for our model rocket club the
following....

cobra FRS radios (5 of them with 3 AA bateries)
my film camera just recieved a high speed autowinder (4 AA) and I have

two
flashes for it (2 AA + 2 AA)
portable radio scanner for tracking rocket locators and monitoring
aircraft
to avoid (4AA)
last year we built a RC lander/rover unit with 2 recievers (4 AA + 4
AA)
and
two transmitters (8 AA +8 AA)

and I know I am missing *something* but that still come to over 50 AA
bateries. admittedly I do not have 50 AA batteries, as we usually grab
batteries from one thing to run another, but I am trying to get that
eliminated, thank goodness for ebay.....

I wont even get into the setup we have for launch controllers, as that

is
12 volt setup and we are building gear for that voltage standard as
well
(camcorders, launch controllers, PA, FRS base radio, etc.)

--
Tater
President of MARS Club (NAR #660)
www.mars-rocketry.com
KC9ESF
NAR #79654 L1
EAA #703312
remove spam spelled backwards to reply

"Rtavi" wrote in message
We travel for 2 months each summer and often dry camp with no

electrical
hookups. I need a good charger that will work on my trucks 12v

cigarette
plug . So I can charge up the AA Nickel metal hydride batteries that
use
in my Sony dsc-W! cybershot. Do you have any recommendations or
models
avoid? Thanks.