Lobster

Jason wrote:
I have a trade cash card which gives me 10 -20% off certain items normally
esssentials (and you dont have to use just cash).

So have I, but it still means that for a small player like me, TP are
way more expensive than my default combo of Wickes and Screwfix. Even
with 10% (or even 20%) off, I still only visit TP for obscure stuff I
can't buy anywhere else. I also get irritated that prices are rarely
marked, which is another reason to avoid like the plague. They are
simply not interested in small players like me.

David