Charlie Self

Patriarch notes:
As a dedicated bachelor, you may not recognize that $350/year is a

reasonable price for some measure of domestic tranquility. Because
what is
your junk is her childhood treasure, or that of her darling children.
Some
stuff will go away when, and if, she's ready. And woe unto the spouse
who
tosses the other's stuff, without consultation. You think it's cold
where
WeeGee lives?

And dat's da troof. Over the years, I've incidentally and accidentally
tossed, or used as shop rags, a few items my wife was using for yard
sales. Nothing really precious--I do not even go in the closet where
many of those are stored, because the reaction to the above is not one
I want to re-experience very often.