Yekal

When you say you are looking for replacement, which frame is damaged? the
wooden frame on the settee or the metal frame on the bed part, I can get bed
settee mechanisms, but not sure off the top of my head sizes and prices, let
us know.
"Andy B" wrote in message
Can anyone help find a supplier, please.
I've got a sofa bed, based around a bi-folding metal frame, with slatted
wood mattress support. The frame has become damaged, and I was looking
to replace the frame. It looks as if it just bolts in. If it helps
similar beds are found in some caravans, in the lounge as.
I've tried some obvious, to me at least, Googling but can't get past the
5,000 bed shops.
TIA
Andy