Larry Jaques

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:07:56 -0500, the inscrutable Renata
spake:

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:00:28 -0500, Gerald Ross
wrote:

Trying to move, but the house I was attempting to buy (and the one
that started it all) has been on hold due to an accident in their
family. Meanwhile, I look for others, miss out on a few (the market's
kinda hot), and try to keep packing the current joint. Packing is NO
fun at'tall!

Neither is waiting for a pair of mortgages to close, the old and the
new. I went through that hell 3 years ago after having been in the
last house for 26 years. Talk about finding hidden crevices in the
home you thought you knew as you open boxes of Gods-know-what which
hadn't been opened in 20+ years... I left 1,000 pounds of junk and
brought my finest 9,600 lbs of treasures with me.

Good luck with the move. It's hell, but about 3 months after you get
there, all is right with the world again, you have your energy back,
and you know precisely where everything from every box went.

Thesaurus: Ancient reptile with excellent vocabulary
http://diversify.com Dynamic Website Applications