Renata

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:00:28 -0500, Gerald Ross
wrote:

Renata wrote:
Since my shop is all packed up, I've been doing more lurking than
posting of late.

Today, there's only 212 headers that download. This, in a group that
normally generates ~400.

Of that 212, seems a few are from trolls.

Where has the regular crowd gotten to? Everyone suddenly lose
interest in WW'g, or have y'all moved somewhere else (which may make
it difficult for you to answer my query)? Or?

Renata

I'm still here but don't have much to contribute. My troll
filters block everyone but me, you and Robin Lee, so it is
getting lonesome. Glad to see you posting. Are you moving or
just building a larger shop?

Trying to move, but the house I was attempting to buy (and the one
that started it all) has been on hold due to an accident in their
family. Meanwhile, I look for others, miss out on a few (the market's
kinda hot), and try to keep packing the current joint. Packing is NO
fun at'tall!

Renata