G Henslee

Ikon wrote:
I am looking to replace my old cracked ceramic tile on the kitchen
floor. It is glazed, with brown-on-white ornament, and I am looking to
replace it with something similar. To my great surprise, I just could
not find it anywhere - for example, Home Depot, and a couple of online
stores I've checked, carry glazed tile for walls only; all their
flooring tile looks dull, with this rough, stone-like surface.

I would highly appreciate if anybody could suggest where I can find
glazed tile for floors.

Ikon,

Ask for and look at porcelain floor tile. I found this helpful.
http://www.thetileguy.com/ceramic1.html