Tina

"Upscale" wrote in message
"Tina" wrote in message news:MC92e.13296$%\

I wanted to frost my front door 2 pane glass windows (small) so I

bought
some frosting in a can I think at a HD store, just spray it on and it

looks
like the glass was made that way frosts it very nicely, can't see in any
more, just a thought. You can buy the clear glass and just frost it
yourself.

And how does it weather? Might it be affected by steam or heat in a

kitchen?

I frosted the inside and it's weathered great....I'm not sure about steam or
heat, I would check it out and read the can but I can't find mine or I'd
tell ya what it said, if anything. You could frost the inside of the glass
(cabinet) and that might protect it from direct steam or heat not sure since
I did my front door panes, there small compared to kitchen doors with glass.

Tina