Frank Stutzman

Scott Moore wrote:

What amuses me is the contrast between cars and airplanes. Pilots think
nothing of having to tune 2 radios, talk to the controllers, and write
down instructions, all while flying through driving rain and turbulence
that threatens to shove your pen up your nose.

True, but there are factors us pilots don't have to deal with that are
commonplace on the road. The biggest is there is typically nothing to
hit. I can tell you I sure ain't tuning radios or talking to controllers
when I'm the third ship in a 4 ship formation.

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"