nospambob

Several posters report carrying a toothbrush and water supply when
spraying WB products. Spray a bit and brush a bit almost like "Rinse
and repeat".

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:25:00 -0600, HerHusband
wrote:

Jim,

What's a "thick latex stain"?

Amateur terminology...

We used Behr Plus 10 Semi-Opaque Stain, which was fairly thick. Almost like
a thin paint.

I "thought" the Behr stain had latex in it, but that was over a year ago so
I don't remember for sure.

In any case, when we were spraying it, it would dry up in the nozzle and
leave stringy little clumps. The water based stain was easy to clean up
with a bucket of water nearby, and we could get back to spraying quickly.

Anthony