Pete C

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:29:55 GMT, "Rob Nicholson"
wrote:

How old is it?

Not that old - I fitted it about five years ago.

and out of warranty then you may as well just buy another one in my book.
Ours was about £140.

Might end up doing that - just hope the inlet pipe are in the same place!

Hi,

As Mira are a 'premium' brand I should expect they'll have a well
staffed product support line who can help pinpoint the fault and
advise how to get it fixed.

It might just be that the inlet strainers or the thermostatic valve
are getting blocked by scale or debris and the pump overheats and cuts
out.

Or there is a blockage elsewhere in the hot water pipe and the pump
cuts out on under pressure.

cheers,
Pete.