coondog

Ignoramus29361 wrote:
While walking to train this morning, I found a shotgun shell on the
street. 12 ga 3.25", it would fit my shotgun. The question is, is it
safe? It has a slightly rusted perimeter of the base, otherwise it
looks fine. Looks like it fell out of someone's garbage.

As with all ammunition. If you don't know exactly what you're putting
in you gun. DON'T FIRE IT.

There's plenty of people with reloding equipment for 12 ga. The shell
you picked up could have been loaded by a 12 year old with nothing
better to do than play with Daddy's loader. I know. I was that 12
year old and I threw away plenty of loads that I was too scared to
fire.

Steve at Mits....