People have already told you the best solution - Ebay. You can't beat
that venue. I have to strongly disagree with the poster who said
seeing them isn't important. It's very important and it will save
everyone, yourself included, time by being able to see good photos of
them on Ebay. I suggested to a friend of mine just a few weeks ago,
that he put his up on Ebay. They were average new home construction
ones, about 8 years old. He got $2500 for the cabinets and kitchen
sink, which I think is pretty damn good. He also got dozens of emails
from people asking questions about them.

Obviously, you want to make it clear where they are located and that
they are for local pick-up only.