Robert11

Default Paint removal from Concrete ?

Hello:

Have a house that has a fair amount of paint splatter on to the
concrete (the vertical part) of the foundation that the house "sits on".

Guess one of the previous owners was really sloppy when he painted.

Have no idea if it is latex or oil paint.

a. Was wondering if there is a product that you folks who are experts on
this type of problem
might recommend that I should try to remove it ?

Guess one of the other requirements is that, assuming it's possible, the
removal product
wouldn't hopefully stain or discolor the concrete.

b. Would a pressure washer be worth trying, or do the concrete pores grip
the paint so strongly that this would likely be worthless ?

If worth trying, would I load up the washer with water, or try the product,
or a different one, that
might be recommended in (a) ?

Thanks,
B.