Dave Plowman (News)

In article . com,
Dundonald wrote:
Apologies for any confusion. No the twin stuff I talk of carries 12v
and is what came with garden lighting I bought from B&Q. It's simply
two live wires, each individually wrapped in plastic and stuck side by
side together so the whole bit of wire is flatish. But I don't want to
use that wire as I only got 15m of the stuff. Instead I want to use
the twin and earth that's already circulated around my garden.

Seek professional help immediately. TW&E isn't suitable for 'circulating
around a garden'

The lights have a small length of the same twin/flatish cable that
would normally connect to the said 15 ring that came with the lights,
but I want instead to connect this to the twin and earth.

Electricity can kill.

--
*'Progress' and 'Change' are not synonyms.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.