Kirk S.

Just ignore me...

I openned the wrong file...
"Kirk S." wrote in message
Wayne,

Thanks for the info... I believe it is an N-2 chassis instead of the N-1.
I do have one of those that doesn't work either...

Kirk S.
"Wayne" wrote in message news:4246d737.1410518@shawnews...
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 09:23:34 -0600, "Kirk S."
wrote:

Hi all,

Looking at this monitor and when power is applied, the green power led
lights and then turns amber and flashes at 0.5 sec intervals. No HV

crackle
or static on screen, no heater glow, etc. I have used an iso-xformer

check some voltages and the B+ (180vdc) supply comes up and then slowly

goes
bleeds off. Any known common failures that I can check? No obvious

burned
components and all fusible resistors test ok.

Thanks for any info...

Kirk S.

P.S. I'm not feeling very confident with Sony products...

There are some known failures for this chassis (I believe you have a
Sony GDM-20E03, not 'F'). Have sent you some info by e-mail - too
lengthy to post here.

Wayne