James Sweet

"JazzMan" wrote in message
Travis Jordan wrote:

JazzMan wrote:
Figured I'd ask here as well as anywhere. Manufacturer's name

It is a MicroSystem Analyzer manufactured by Millennium Systems Inc.,
Cupertino, CA around 1979.

It attaches to the processor of a microprocessor under evaluation and is
used to observe and display data associated with its operation. It has a
limited ability to influence program content and execution. I don't
know what microprocessors it supported (think 1978-80 timeframe).

Ok, sounds proprietary and obscure enough to not have any
particular value. I'll be stripping it out for parts over the
next few days.

Thanks!

Might wanna see if anyone wants it first, I don't know if it has any value
as a unit but the pair of zif sockets is only worth about $10.