Frederick Wilson

Default How do you handle this on your Craftman Tablesaw

Hello,

I have inherited a Craftman Table saw from my Dad. I think I can
recollect that my Grandparents got it for him when I was a youngin'.

I just purchased a new belt for it, I don't think my Dad ever put a new
one on it. Anyway, in order to raise or lower the blade I have to loosen
a bolt on the motor pivot and then retighten when I have the blade
height set.

How is this suppose to work? I sure don't recall seeing any of the home
improvement shows or Norm adjusting this bolt when raising or lowering
the blade.

Thank you,
Fred