I'd take a look a good look at Maytag. I've been looking at
dishwashers a bit and one feature they have that I like is the
adjustable upper rack. It amazes me that only Maytag seems to have
gotten this right. There are several brands that allow you two
positions for the upper rack, so you can lower it when you want to use
it for larger items. However, if you look at how you adjust them, it
seems only Maytag has it right on their newer models. They have just
two easy handles/releases on either side of the tray so you can just
grab it and lower/raise it. All the other ones I've seen were kludges,
like with 4 releases. Now, who has four hands? Especially if the rack
is half full when you decide to raise/lower it, you have to somehow try
to support the rack, fiddle with 4 releases, etc. Amazing that
companies have been building these things for half a century and can't
figure out simple stuff like this.